Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday. Today’s the day for visiting others in our friendly group to see what they have been up to craft wise. I shall be linking up with Julia’s Stamping Ground as usual. I have been struggling to get my Christmas journals done. These are the pages so far. I designed some digital ones, some music ones which I sprayed with ink. This past week I made up a couple of A4 pages of “stamps” taken from. Kaisercraft 12 x 12 and some vintage images. I am busy cutting those out at my husband’s parents.
I was lucky enough to win a gift voucher from Unity from The Cat Lovers Hop. Since postage is so expensive - not to mention added tax, I decided to order digital stamps. I really liked the one below and it was for a great price in the sale. So I decided to buy multiple copies and give them away to my WOYWW friends. Not everyone works with digital stamps so I decided to do it this way: if you would like one of them please, let me know in the comments. I have eleven to give away, so don’t forget to tell me in the comments if you would like one.
0 Yorumlar