Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where'd it all go?

Here is what's left of our wood pile.  Actually, it's even smaller than that as I took that picture two days ago.

When Paul first stacked all that firewood, there were four pallets full, all about 4' high.  I remember looking at the beautiful sight in the summer and thinking to myself that it would last forever.  Well, forever came early.  And it would have been even earlier had we not been having this warm weather (again) this winter.  We're supposed to have a high of almost 70 degrees on Tuesday.

It's not like we're out of wood.  There's still this:
And this:

But I just have to get my bum in gear and haul / stack the stuff nearer to the house.  And get some serious time on the log splitter.  Maybe when it's warm this week.  If I can resist the urge to plant something, that is.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar