I am home watching the latest snow storm blizzard pass. The University where I work closed the campus today no classes and employees didn't have to report to work and they closed one day last year when we had a big storm.
I am enjoying being home since it was my day off anyway LOL. I put out a lot of bird seed and my cat is happy laying on the sofa watching me walk around the house. LOL
I have done some laundry and priced some items for an indoor garage sale at the Expo Center across from our local mall in a convention center March 1st.I have really been clearing out small items as I find them tucked away in drawers and boxes. I am ready to move onto a new design in my house out with the shabby chic and into I don't know what yet LOL First I'm taking a couple of trips before I start changing furniture
Is it snowing where you are?
I have it full of little bitty family pictures you get when you have photos taken at a studio. The top I think is really pretty with the little roses on it.
Lefton
I use to crave these little hinged boxes and was always buying them.
Well enjoy the day as I am as long as I have electricity and food I am happy being home
Linky parties
0 Yorumlar