I feel so much better. John and I went in to the market and had a morning walk along the cliffs towards Kings Beach, one of our favorites and now they have improved the path it is easier to walk there. Stunning skies and views, the sea was quite flat but with a surbe to it and the sky was incredible. A lot of sand washed away from Petrels Cove and a lot of rocks.We arrived home to a message from my GP to ring and go in to see him.
My problem is now solved and it is polymyalga rheumatica, which sounds horrid but he assures me it can be cured or at the very least kept under control. Cortisone tabs decreasing through 2 months he hopes will do it. I am off the very sleepmaking high intensity pain killer, which wasnt working any way, I feel better already! Just knowing it was treatable has made a huge difference.
Whoopee!!
Thank you to all who sent very kind messages.

0 Yorumlar