Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Knitting News


This post is brought to you by the color PINK.  (Sesame street reference). 

Pink is a color I least knit with and rarely wear.  However I was inspired by my flowering apple tree to dig out some pink cotton yarn from deep stash to start another cardigan.  As always I am wondering if I have enough yarn but I could make 3/4 sleeves.  Ah, the thrills I seek while being home bound.

My other new knitting project is a Helen Stewart shawl using a pink gradient (the last one in my stash).  This shawl will be a holiday gift and I know the recipient will love it.  Pink is her color.

Yesterday was a really good day because I started two new projects while knowing full well I have two projects that are close to being finished. 

What are you working on this week?



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar