Okay, once again guys I am troubled with you human beings. I overheard the Pops discussing the hospitals your injured soldiers are coming home to find. From what I heard it’s so disgusting and awful. These places have mold, insects and mice.
See, I’m a cat. I’m no soldier. But you know what? The animal hospitals I have been in have been wonderful. The people are nice to all us creatures while we are there. They see to our every need. They clean our enclosures all the time. We have our food and water and a whole bunch of affection. We also get all our medical treatment just as soon as we need it.
I have never been in a animal hospital where there was mold or insects or mice. However speaking strictly from a feline’s point of view, a few mice running around in my enclosure might make for a bit of fun.
Seriously folks, can’t you make your government offer your injured soldiers a hospital that would at least measure up to the ones we animals have? It seems it would be a grand improvement.
Give this some thought, okay?
Have a great weekend
0 Yorumlar