Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FEBRUARY BLESSINGS-COUNT THEM 1- 2 -3


There are three blessings
that have happened this last week!

ONE!
My friend, Sissie's son, 
Jeff (here)
has been on a prayer list
and many of you have
prayed for him and sent money
to help with his medical bills.
It appears that the open wound
at the base of his spine is healing
and
THE INFECTION IS GONE!

TWO:
My friend, Jettie's surgery
was a real success.
She came home Friday
and is almost pain-free.
She started therapy yesterday.

This is an old picture of her
but the only one I have in my files.
Thank you all for your prayers for her.

THREE:
I may LOOK SMART---
hahahaha-never mind---
but when it comes to monkeying around
with computer things..
well...
If the hat fits-wear it...
I finally figured out how to get
A HEADER WITH PICTURES.
However, 
I could NOT for the life of me
figure out how to get the 
'green' background off 
the top of my blog.
To the rescue~
(Life and Linda)
Let me tell you-
she is as beautiful inside as 
she is on the outside.
She did NOT 
make me feel like an idiot.
I felt like it was Christmas
and
just like Santa Claus
'then in a twinkling'
SHE FIXED MY PROBLEM
AND
she fixed problems 
I didn't even know I had!
Now THAT is a good FIXER!
So---if you need help--
you can check out her blog.
She has several tutorials 
to tell you how to fix things yourself..
and I could do SOME of them..
but she is a self-taught
fount of knowledge
and I would bet that if you have
ANY KIND OF PROBLEM-
she can fix it.
She also designs blogs--
and can fix any of your
blogging needs.
Did I mention she is 
VERY CLEVER?!

Another little un-counted blessing-
I was downstate WI 
on Sunday watching
The SweetCheeks play 
volleyball for POWER.
She is an awesome player
and in her first year on a team.
Okay- she 
WAS NOT WEARING THAT
for Volleyball but 
it is the only picture I can find of her
on this computer.

One of these days,
I am gonna have to find a 
WINDOWS 10 FAIRY
that can do for me/my computer what
Linda the Fairy Blogmother
did for my blog.

For all you others that are
COMPUTER CHALLENGED
I found one bit of really
GOOD ADVICE.
Y'all have a great and
BLESSED WEEK!

I am over at the VA this morning
and then helping someone
STAGE A HOUSE
for sale this afternoon.
Yay!!!!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar