We crammed a lot into the time we were there and were spoilt with good food and treats. We had a trip to Sunderland to catch the sales and have a wander. Although the main purpose was to go to the theatre to see Peter Pan.
The Peter Pan Pantomime was a delight, the traditional he's behind and you and such made for a fun afternoon. The girls were such fun to be with and loved every moment.
They loved photo bombing, a trick learnt from Granny when we were messing around with the camera whilst waiting for the show to begin.
The show was worth the wait.
Sisterly love...
A trip to the Cinema at Hartlepool to see Mary Poppins Returns. We all enjoyed it and what a delight it was to listen to the girls chatting about it afterwards, a joy to see and hear them so animated.
Finally a visit to the Park and beach a must do when new scooters need to be tested out. Even Granny was allowed a turn. I must admit to quite enjoying the experience, once I had got the hang of swivelling my hips.
The park another adventure that Granny enjoys joining in with.
Fun and laughter, games and play dough made for a wonderful visit. Lots of treasured memories made.
Back to normality...
Mickey is getting back to normal and has earned a good rest after his long trip.
All in all a wonderful Christmas, spent with all the family and making some amazing memories to treasure and keep us going until we see them again. It is my intention to have some of the photos printed so that I can make a start on a Christmas scrapbook ensuring that we capture the fun.
I have a long list of future projects that I am eager to get started on but for now the duster and vacuum cleaner are calling. Our little cottage is in need of a good clean from top to bottom and I have some urgent thank you letters to get started on.
See you soon.
0 Yorumlar