Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Autumn Light


For me white has no season. It's only a matter of what I will accessorize it with.






My furniture gets covered in white during the summer months, and I do need a change when the weather turns.





So some of my white throws are ready to go back into storage.





I couldn't help noticing and loving all of the textures. Especially when the light came pouring in in the morning.




It makes me wish for the huge linen cupboards of a French manor house. Or at least an enormous linen press to lay them in. But this old cottage is full to the rafters.





The stack will while away on this chair until I shift things around somewhere again.





In the meantime I'll just enjoy the light streaming in on them for awhile.

































Thanks so much for stopping by! Ciao! for now!
Jacqueline

I'm linking to Kathleen's White Wednesday, Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday, and House in thplease wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality pagee Roses for Show Off Your Cottage Monday.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar