Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday, patience is not my virtue

     I have never been a patient person.  I am very patient with my young dancers.  But when it come to my debt I am impatient.  I just want it gone.   I have found myself living at the calculator again trying to figure out ways to pay it off sooner and going over charts and plans and schemes.  This is not living in the moment.  I have been seized by that old spirit of living for my debt payoff and it is not a good feeling.  It is an anxious feeling.  I know that Dave Ramsey's approach  to debt is the Gazelle intense approach and it is a good plan, but I feel that way all the time toward my bills and debt.  Even a Gazelle needs a break.  I don't mean that I am going to go spend money like a fool or even spend money at all I don't need or want anything, I just want the debt gone.

     I think the main reason I feel this way is that it is getting close.  I can see ways to get there and I need to slow down.  Now can anyone tell me how to do that?

     Recital fees, and costume fees are starting to come in and I so far have $485.00 to put toward my card, but I am waiting until the end of the month after all the bills are paid and then I will put it toward my debt. Now I just get to sew and save!

     Out My Window:  Cold, cold, cold!  Sunny but cold!

     I bet you are all thinking what is this woman going to obsess and complain about after her debt is paid off?

Have a great and productive day!

Kim

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar