Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

INGENIOUS: Brag and Pantypak by The Brag Company


I like buying pricey bras and underwear because of the fit and quality-they last for a long time, hence I don't have to repurchase often. BUT-they're so pricey that I prefer not using them, especially when I travel for fear of losing their function, shape, and beauty. I'm sure you all know how unfriendly traveling is to innerwear, most especially brassieres, so I buy cheap bras as an alternative but alas, they're just that-cheap. In the end, I spend more because I buy bras every 6 months. (especially the cheap alternative ones) MY PRICEY INTIMATES ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME SAVE MONEY, RIGHT?!

Recently, this cute Brag and Pantypak combo from Velvet Rose Lingerie landed on my doorstep. Gosh, why didn't I think of the bra bag when I was faced with my intimate problem?! It could've minimized my vicious bra- buying cycle early on! Well, at least I've picked up some lessons along the way. What matters now is I have one! :)

I digress. I'm not really new to these bra bags as I've seen them in malls before and they're priced at around P200.00-P500.00, but I just found out that the idea started with The Brag Company, the makers of the original bra bag.

Jane Webb is the founder of The Brag Company. As an extensive traveler, Jane would always arrive only to find out that her precious bras are squished, folded, and crumpled inside her luggage, hence she invented the Brag to put an end to deformed bras, inconvenience, and frequent brassiere shopping. Later on, the Pantypaks were introduced to accompany the Brags and to keep knickers organized and sanitary.

Click READ MORE and know why they're a must- have when traveling!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar