Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Tips for Volumizing Hair


Happy friyay! I just received the BEST Sephora box in my life and it contains Pat McGrath goodies! Almost all of them! I can't wait to photograph and try out everything, and share with you my thoughts on it! For now, let's talk about our FMF for today from Eunice.

Hi Martha!
I have naturally straight and "bagsak" hair. Because of this, my usually looks lifeless and boring. Not only that, it also makes my face look big! I have naturally wide jaws so yeah, it just enhances my  wide face. Can you recommend any hair products for adding volume to the hair that's also safe for everyday use (spray, shampoo, etc.)? I've come across sea salt sprays, but I don't know if that's gonna help me with the volume. Help!
Eunice

Dear Eunice,

I feel yah! I have naturally straight and fine hair too, plus its naturally slippery texture just prevents it from holding curls and keeping in hair products; that's why I just keep it either down, in a pony, or in a bun. Boring life huhu!

But just like any beauty problem, it can be solved. Here are some of the tricks I personally use to add some 'oomph' to my fine, limp hair.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar