Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Gift Guide: Perfumes & Aftershave with Fragrance Direct


Fragrance Direct Christmas, Chloe EDT, Boss Bottled Tonic, Review


Over the next fortnight, I will be sharing some Christmas Gift Ideas here on the blog. I know that some people may think Christmas shopping belongs in December and each to their own, but in my book, it's never too early to start! I have a big family and buy for around 25 people on my side alone so I always start early! For at least 15 years now, I have always bought aftershaves for my three brothers and I have asked them several times if they would like me to buy something different and every time, they say that they would be disappointed if I didn't buy it for them because it's something that they would rarely treat themselves to. I know that fragrance is quite personal but if you have an idea of the type of scent that a person likes, you should be able to choose a suitable perfume or aftershave or you could always re-stock an old favourite. I also like how compact fragrances are so if you go away for the festive season, which I am doing this year, so I will be buying some for my sisters in-law as they won't take too much room in my luggage. I also love to receive perfume for Christmas and all of my family know that so I usually end up with at least 2 new bottles! Today I am sharing two fragrances that are personal favourites that might work as gifts for your loved ones but there are so many more available on Fragrance Direct.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar