Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vogue Fashion's Night Out 2010

Hello my beautiful girlies,
So, finally my examz are over and as I had promised a surprise, HERE IT IS!!!

OMG! It changed into one of the most extraordinary reports of my existence!! after I reached there, things were now not that taking place however because the time handed, the fun additionally came along...you may see why ;)
might not bore you ppl a lot with my babbling...simply go beforehand and test out the images (you could click on the photos to make bigger them)....



The event was held in DLF Emporio, Vasant Kunj..It has all the high end brands like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Armani, DKNY, etc.




What I'm wearing :
Dress - GFO
Sandals - Saasha
Clutch - Paprika
Watch - DKNY (my newfound lOve!)












And bet what!!! I met Mehak, one in every of my fav blogger while i used to be purchasing in ZARA!! She turned into very candy and pleasant however regrettably, I completely forgot to take a % of ours together...:(


Meet my bestest friend EVER!!!
~~**AMAN**~~







these are the 2 Tees designed through Manish Arora (above) and Rajesh Pratap (underneath) mainly for fashion's night Out occasion.They were to be had in nearly every nook in DLF Emporio for RS.500.I had already made up my mind to shop for one in all them however the quality became so cheap! They hardly ever deserved a hundred bucks!I desired to buy it so horrific however just couldn't deliver myself to waste 500 dollars...:(








Aman buying the lucky draw coupons which were with the aid of the manner for RS.500!!! We did not even win but it become really worth it...the wait and thrill of triumphing....it made the day even extra interesting...:D



Now, for the real surprise....
Guess, who's here??


.......

BIPASHA BASU!!!!!


Her smile is the sweetest...*_*


(check out her killer heels!!)


(and the sexy hairstyle...)




(A make-up look inspired by hers is SOoO coming up....lOlzz)


(And oh yeah, Rocky S was also there, how cool is that!)


(Announcing the Lucky Draw Winners...I was so close to her, it all seemed like a dream...@_@...She's SO much more hOtter in person!!)








(check out the crazy crowd...for Bips of course!)




The September 2010 Vogue issue








So, the entire day turned into pretty tons the maximum interesting one ever...I additionally shopped at ZARA...will add a lil haul quickly...however for now, m quite exhausted with all of the amusing, so buh-bye for now...
'Njoy!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar