Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Autumnal Lippie Love - Avon Perfect Kiss Lipstick in Berry Smooch

I have found the best lipstick that is perfect to transition into Autumn without making it all subtle, boring and muted. Surprisingly, it's Avon's Perfect Kiss Lipstick in Berry Smooch that I found lying around brand new in my make-up stash. Not sure why I didn't give this a go before but as soon as I applied it, I was in love. It's a colour I hadn't owned before. 

The perfect mixture of berries, blue toned pinks and purple - who can say no to that? Importantly, it's super flattering, feminine and elegant looking so if you're scared to wear bright, bold, in your face colours, you can still give it a go albeit sheerly. 


It's not a gothic shade, nor does it lean towards the extreme fashionista. It's like the common woman's glamorous night time alternative, which is what I love about it. It's your regular deep shade just made uber glam by mixing a variety of colour undertones. Best of all, it only retails for £8.50 and it might even be a MAC dupe which you guys tell me about. 



Aah yes, it's full coverage from the very first swipe when applied directly from the bullet and is absolutely hydrating even on my chapped, dry, sensitive-to-lipstick lips. Apparently, it's fully packed of good natural oils that make it so moisturising. It's got a luscious glossy finish to it which obviously helps at making lips fuller. I can't fault it! Need to get my hands on more shades now :) 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar