Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FOTD: Chubby Cheeks using L'egere White Multi BB Cream (",)

I was testing L'egere White Multi BB Cream earlier when I decided to just do an FOTD. I call it the Chubby Cheeks FOTD because of, well, my chubby cheeks. Here are pictures. :)




What I used:
- Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
- L'egere White Multi BB Cream
- Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme in D2
- Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Powder
- Kryolan Anti Shine Powder
- ELF Studio Line Eyebrow Kit in Light
- ELF Eyeshadow Quad - Ivy
- Maybelline Gel Liner

- Stila Major Lash Mascara
- Shu Uemura Glow On M Pink 30
- Nivea Pomegranate Lip Balm
- Palladio Herbal Lip Slix in Rosewood

See my chubby cheeks? Haha! I love the munchkin donuts on my face! :P

Happy Halloween, guys! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar