Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My most favorite beauty finds from my travels


It has been a pretty sad end of the week for me; my beloved companion, Denver the Golden Retriever, is suffering from Kidney failure and doctors said he might not make it, but he's still a big eater and that's enough hope for me to fight and believe that he will soon be okay. Please, if it ain't too much to ask, kindly include my beloved mutt in your prayers; a simple "Get well, Denver" will surely do him a lot of good because I believe that where the skill of man ends, miracles through prayers begin. Thank you in advance for your prayers and may you be blessed always.

Leaving you with today's FMF is from Katrina and she asks:

Hi Ms. Martha,
Love your blog for all things beauty and travel! I just want to ask what are your favorite beauty finds from your vacations/trips?
Katrina

 Hey Katrina!

Thanks for loving my blog. As for your question, I do have a lot, but so far, these are the ones that stood out:

1. SEPHORA REUSABLE WIPE

- This wipe is the shizz! It's so eco- friendly because in my 2- month usage, I think I spared the environment around 5 boxes of facial tissue and that's like 500 pulls, plus it's very easy to rinse unlike traditional towels and the material helps lift makeup from the skin. Totally a wonderful buy and I'll definitely repurchase if given the chance.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar