Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Detrivore Cosmetics: Azura

Ok you guys, Shiro Cosmetics is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them! This is actually from a brand called Detrivore which is being sold in partnership with Shiro Cosmetics, the pricing is the same.
AvailabilityThese retail at $6 for 2g or $1 for an 1/8 tsp and are currently exclusive to shirocosmetics.com
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
Notes
Azura - is described as a shimmery vivid blue with subtle white sparkle. I'd say this is a mid-tone blue with a sparkle that shifts from white to silver to blue-ish... it almost mirrors the lighting situation it's under.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar