Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Canadian Girl Going to the US: Shopping List

In terms of makeup, the US gets a lot of products that we get late here in Canada, or that we never see at all. I am going to Illinois this week, and I have a couple of items in mind that I want to pick up. However, I am at the mercy of my relatives, so if they choose to take me around, I will get stuff, otherwise nothing. ;)

Some of the items that I want to get/ aka Hit List:

* Neutrogena Healthy Skin Makeup - Canada doesn't get ANY neutrogena makeup products, only skincare, and this foundation is suppose to be lovely, so definitely want to get this.

 * Revlon Colorburst Lipsticks - haven't seen these in Canada yet either, and lots of people like them.



* Eos lipbalms - Were these the ones that Oprah raved about? It's like a lipbalm in an egg-shaped container.


* Sonia Kashuk brushes - Sonia is a Target brand? We don't get these at all here either.


* Hard Candy nail polishes - I remember years and years back I had some of these, we don't get them in Canada, I don't think.

 (image borrowed from Steph's Closet)
* L'oreal Passport to Paradise nail polishes - These are the Essie North Folk dupes, haven't seen them here either.

More than anything, I just want to hit up a CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlet), I would be like a kid in a candy store! The closest one to me here is in Niagara Falls (US side), not that far, but I don't think my bf would be too thrilled about driving there just to get makeup!

What drugstores are good to hit up for good bargains and selection? Ulta? Target? Walgreens? Rite Aid? To my american readers, please let me know!!!!! Thanks!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar