Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentine's Day Gift Guide for her featuring Dr Botanicals, Viktor & Rolf, Burberry & more


Valentine's Day Gift Guide, Korres, Flowerbomb, Dr Botanical, Discount Code, Giveaway, Charlotte Tilbury, Jo Malone, Chloe, Burberry


Are you a Valentine's Day lover or hater? I think I fall in between the two categories - it's not the most important day to me but my husband & I always acknowledge it with a card and sometimes a gift or a meal out. Actually, who am I kidding? On Valentine's Day, restaurants are packed so we would always choose a takeaway at home over eating out! Given a choice, I would always choose something beauty related over flowers as a gift so today I want to share my top picks with you and if you like any of the products, you can share this post with your other half as a not so subtle hint! I also have a discount code for one of the products if you are interested in buying it and a mention of an upcoming giveaway, so let's get started!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar