Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rimmel Jelly Tints Lip Balm in 004 Cherry

He ain't heavy he's my brother *Edit* Rimmel Jelly Tints Lip Balm in 004 Cherry

Day 11 - in the red.

Wearing lipsticks everyday without lip balm and with dry formulas has taken its toll. Today I was in need of some rehab. I opted for a lip balm, still under the red umbrella but known to be moisturising. I've used Rimmel Jelly Tinted Lip Balm before and I like it, today was no different but let me summarise my thoughts ... 



Pros
Moisturising 
Gives a slight hint of colour 
Has a unique and fun jelly texture
Smells fruity
Super smooth application 

Cons 
I find the bright florescent pink packaging a bit off putting  
Has no ingredients listed on the product (what if I'm allergic to something Rimmel?)

Rimmel Jelly Tinted* Lip Balm in 004 Cherry - * correction Tints 
... I've also tried this lip balm in two other shades ... but the only one I can remember is Lychee. Lychee was clear with gold shimmers and I loved it (finished it first). The most disappointing fact is that this product is discontinued and Rimmel doesn't make any lip products comparable to this (I think?). I really enjoy jelly textures when I find them and although I find some tend to melt in hot weather this lip balm doesn't, even in tropical heat :) 

Have you tried Rimmel Jelly Tints? Do you like them or not? What shades do you/did you have? Do you like jelly textured lip products?

Your comments are always welcomes and appreciated :O)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar